A - List With Us
When you hire The Niel Group to sell your property, our goal is to net you the most amount of money, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of hassle. We achieve this objective by maximizing exposure with an aggressive marketing strategy and providing unparalleled customer service. By combining a sincere desire to serve, in-depth market knowledge, over 20 years of combined experience, and the power of the RE/MAX brand, you won’t find a better solution to your real estate needs.
We begin the listing process by visiting with you in your home and providing a professional consultation to assess the current condition of your property and properly prepare it for market. During the consultation, we will make any repair, maintenance, and staging suggestions that might be needed.
Once the condition of your property has been assessed and a strategy has been decided upon to prepare it for market, we will help you determine a competitive price at which to list your home. The Niel Group uses an analytical and thorough process for pricing real estate, but you may be able get an idea of your home's value by clicking (Get My Home's Value, Instantly).
Once your home is ready for market, we launch one of the most aggressive marketing strategies on the Gulf Coast, which is outlined below:
- Hire a professional photographer to capture your property at its finest
- Hire a professional videographer to bring your property to life (for properties over $300,000)
- Display the video of your property on YouTube and many other listing outlets
- Professionally advertise your property on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media outlets
- Initiate an Adwerx ad campaign targeting online consumers within 15 miles of your property address (~7,000 views per week)
- Professionally display your property in our MLS with a well written and thorough narrative
- Display your listing on all major real estate websites (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.)
- Design and mail a postcard to all property owners within your community/building
- Call all property owners within your community/building to make them aware your property is for sale
- Feature your property on The Niel Group’s weekly newsletter (over 4,000 recipients)
- Create a feature sheet highlighting your property’s finest attributes
- Create a rental proforma to illustrate the effectiveness of your property as an investment (if applicable)
- Host open houses to maximize exposure
- Provide security by using SentriLock’s electronic lockbox, which records all entries and exits
- Provide a full-time transaction coordinator to ensure a successful listing and sales experience
- Provide a process-oriented team approach with multiple licensed Realtors
- Send weekly email updates (every Monday) to keep you informed
- Professionally handle and negotiate all offers
If you are considering selling your home, please contact The Niel Group so that we can design a tailored plan to professionally market and sell your property.
Want to know what your home is worth? Click Get My Home's Value, Instantly.
- Susan Bertrand
- Michael Kaiser
- Chris Reneau
- Juanita Mosenthin
- Teri Lynn
- Milton & Lee Goff
- Angie Osborne
- Vicki Mccorsley
- Nancy Hayden
- Lauren Morrison
- Samantha Pavlovich
- Jennifer Rainwater
- Lynda Mitchell
- Katie McAndrew
- Stephen Phillips